We want to make sure you get the best possible print quality from us so we put together this resource library for uploading files.
Uploading images from your photographer/session:
• Please ask your photographer for high quality JPEGs.
What NOT to do:
• Please refrain from uploading screenshots from your computer or phone, these are low quality.
• There's a 100mb maximum on our image uploader. If for any reason your image is larger and would like to share it with us please visit canvasfab.wetransfer.com.
Photographers/Designers/Artists (Pro Accounts):
• Please make sure your document/image in Photoshop / Lightroom / Illustrator is set to the following pixel dimensions before you save/export.
• For "color space settings" - please make sure your document is set to sRGB and not CMYK
8”x12” - 2400x3600
12”x12” - 3600x3600
20”x16” - 6000x4800
24”x16” - 7200x4800
30”x20” - 9000x6000
36”x24” - 10800x7200
40”x30” - 12000x9000
48”x36” - 14400x10800
40”x60” - 12000x18000
If you'd like for us to check your uploaded files, please upload them to our website and save them to your favorites. Contact us and we'll double check them for you.
Now thats some great customer service huh?